Maui is hands-down one of the best islands in all of Hawaii. With its beautiful beaches, fantastic whale season, and excellent outdoor adventures from upcountry to Hana, it’s no wonder why so many of you want to become homeowners here. Speaking of becoming a homeowner on Maui... Make sure you’re coming back to our website frequently to explore our luxury oceanfront and beachfront real estate for sale. There are some great homes for sale right now so don’t miss this opportunity and contact us when you see a property that you like.
But real estate aside, today is all about the fun activities you can explore in Kaanapali. So make sure to print this list out next time you’re in this West Maui town.
1. Whale Watching: That’s right! It’s all about whale watching during the winter months on Maui. And there’s no place better to whale watch than in Kaanapali. Simply grab a towel, your hydro flask, and your camera and watch from the shore as these majestic sea creatures put on a show from sunrise to sunset.
2. Surf Lessons: Life in Hawaii is definitely not complete without surf lessons. If you’ve had surfing on your bucket list for a long time and are contemplating ways you and your friends and family can finally get off the beach and onto some waves then look no further than Kaanapali for surf lessons. These talented instructors will help you feel confident both in and out of the water. Give it a try during your next trip to the beach.
3. Parasailing: Parasailing on Maui is a MUST! When the whales are gone, the parasails go up and you can too! The prices are reasonable and it’s a great way to see the island.
4. Cliff Jumping: Almost any Google search of Kaanapali will mention the famous cliff jumping at Black Rock on Maui. And rightfully so! Cliff jumping off black rock is a must for anyone in the Kaanapali area. It’s safe, fun, and something you and your friends will want to do over and over again. Check it out soon!
5. Snorkeling: Grab a mask and snorkel and head out to the beach for some fun in the water with your favorite sea creatures. From fish to sea turtles, you’ll never have a dull moment snorkeling here.
We hope you enjoyed learning about all the fun activities awaiting for you in Kaanapali. We’ll see you on the beach and remember, keep us in mind for all your Hawaii luxury real estate needs on Maui. A hui hou!
If you’re looking for an incredible piece of luxury real estate in West Maui where you can enjoy ocean views, a beautiful space, and access to plenty of things to see and do on the island, then read on because today we’re featuring a listing that has all… Continue Reading
When it comes to living on Maui, there’s just no comparison. With our beautiful west side beaches, our fantastic restaurants, and never-ending outdoor activities, living here is hard to beat. We’re sure that’s why you’re spending your free time checking out our oceanfront luxury listings and searching through… Continue Reading
Our latest West Maui statistics quick summary:
Residential June sales in West Maui declined to 12 homes sold (May had 15 sales).
The Residential median price increased to $1,200,000 (May was $1,099,000).
The median time to sell a home was 160 days on market.
June's Condominium sales in West Maui:
Condominium… Continue Reading
Maui is hands-down one of the best islands in all of Hawaii. With its beautiful beaches, fantastic whale season, and excellent outdoor adventures from upcountry to Hana, it’s no wonder why so many of you want to become homeowners here. Speaking of becoming a homeowner on Maui... Make… Continue Reading
If you’ve been eyeing neighborhoods on island to buy the perfect Maui luxury oceanfront property in, then you’ve probably heard of Kaanapali, Hawaii. If you haven’t, then you’re in for a treat, because Kaanapali is a fantastic area to live in and comes with one of the world’s… Continue Reading