The hustle and bustle of city life can become overwhelming and tiring as time goes on. It’s easy to spiral into a frenzied and chaotic lifestyle in a fast-paced world. To unwind, people usually go on a vacation in Hawaii. The Islands of Aloha is indeed a paradise that offers a plethora of adventures, scenic views, and a laid-back way of life. That is why it’s not surprising that some people choose to live here full time. So if you’re planning on packing your bags and permanently living in Hawaii, we’ve got the perfect West Maui real estate for you.
While some people prefer buying a pre-built home, there is fun and excitement in adding your personal style and touch to your abode. Here’s your chance to make your dream home into a reality without the stress and fear that comes with the whole process. You can think of this west Maui luxury property as a blank canvas waiting for you.
Introducing 607 Anapuni Loop. This is a presale for a quality custom home with a listing price of $2,275,000. The design of this single-level residential luxury home focuses on a modern yet classic Hawaiian style that provides seamless indoor and outdoor living. However, the 3D illustrations are not final and may differ from the actual finished home.
Located in the quiet, gated Lanikeha subdivision within the exclusive Kaanapali Golf Estates, this Maui real estate listing provides tranquility and privacy. You’ll be close to Maui’s best shopping and adventure spots, yet far enough away to live a peaceful and comfortable daily life. It’s the perfect spot for those who prefer the best of both worlds.
Since it’s not yet built, you’ll get to pick certain fixtures and finishes to customize this house and make it your own. Moreover, this Maui luxury real estate listing is being sold as unfurnished. You can plan and execute the interior design on your own, or work with the developer to furnish the home. In case you want the developer to handle it, the furnishings would be sold under a separate bill of sale.
When you buy this property, you’ll get access to exclusive amenities such as the wonderful Lanikeha clubhouse. It features a lounge where residents can socialize and entertain, kitchen facilities, barbecue grills, a picnic area, and a massive swimming pool with a waterfall. There is also a Hydro-Spa for residents who love to relax and unwind, and fitness pavilions for those who want to stay in shape.
Things to Do and Places to Explore Around Lanikeha, Kaanapali
Although it’s nice to stay at home and enjoy the peace and quiet, you should still go out and experience the ultimate Hawaii life. If you’re planning on moving to West Maui and purchasing this Lanikeha property, here are some activities you must try and places you need to visit.
- Enjoy world-renowned golf resorts. West Maui is home to some of the best golf courses in the world. And living in the Lanikeha subdivision means you’re a few minutes away from the Kaanapali Golf Resort. Here, you will find the famous Royal Kaanapali and Kaanapali Kai championship golf courses. There are 36 holes of legendary golf across the 1200 acres of land. With its challenging greens and scenic view of the sea, golf-enthusiasts need to add this place at the top of their must-visit list. But if you’re a beginner they also offer golf instruction to improve your game.
- Check out the Kaanapali Beach and Black Rock. Your Hawaii life won’t be complete if you don’t get to enjoy its beaches. Anyone staying or visiting West Maui should definitely check out Kaanapali Beach and Black Rock. Once a retreat of Hawaii Royalty, the Kaanapali Beach features over 6.3 miles of white sand, crystal-clear waters, and luxurious resorts. There’s a variety of activities to do in this area, such as swimming, snorkeling, and stand-up paddling. If you’re up for some adrenaline rush, head on to the Black Rock Beach at the North End of Kaanapali Beach. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling and rock jumping.
- Join a whale watching tour. During the winter months, there are several whale-watching tours available in Kaanapali. You’ll get to witness the annual migration of the North Pacific humpback whales up-close. These magnificent sea mammals travel to Hawaii to breed and birth their baby calves from December to April each year. If you’re lucky, you might spot a frolicking whale or two even while you’re on the shoreline. It’s Maui’s most popular activity that you definitely shouldn’t miss.
- Go parasailing. Parasailing activities start once the whale watching season is over. This can usually take place from May until the early weeks of December. During parasailing, you’ll be strapped into a harness with your legs dangling. You’ll glide through the air as the motorboat speeds up and tows you. The flight usually takes about 15 to 20 minutes and you’ll reach heights that range between 25 and 30 stories high. Without a doubt, this will be one of the most exhilarating experiences of your life.
- Try the local cuisine. After visiting different areas in Maui and trying various activities, there’s no doubt that you’d feel hungry at one point. Why not check out some of the restaurants around the area and try the local cuisine? You just might discover your new favorite dish. Consider visiting Joey’s Kitchen, Hula Grill Kaanapali, and Leilani’s on the Beach.
Are you ready to leave the face-paced city life and welcome Hawaii’s relaxing and peaceful lifestyle with open arms? Let’s get you ready for your big move and find the best property and dream house for you. Get in touch with us now, and we’ll discuss your options.